Thursday, February 14, 2008

Another "About Me" thing...

1. Where did your last kiss take place? On my lips
2. Who knows a secret or two about you? A lot of strangers who don't know me...and vice versa.
3. Four words to explain why you last threw up? It's my par tay...
4. Have you ever burned yourself? Yes, both metaphorically (whathisface) and literally (cooking)
5. What is crazy to you? Love at first sight
6. Favorite cuss word? Fut.
7. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? No one, I'm an angel :p
8. Who is your hero? My dad, who tells me to grow up...
9. Would you ever want to be a supermodel? I'm content with just being Super!
10. Who is the most experimental person you know? Err...me.
11. Do you tell white lies? Only to white people.
12. When is your next party? My birthday...in a U-haul!
13. Who do you want to be with right now? The person who wants to be with me as well...
14 Do you scratch when and where you want to scratch? My legs...so dry from this cold weather!
15. How do you handle a break up? I go live in a different country - oh wait, that's HOW I break up :p
16. Your motivation for tomorrow? My new job!
17. Do you know what you will wear tomorrow? Something warm...brrrr!!
18. Last person to make you laugh? My dad - he told me he'd support me if I came home.
19. Last thing you ate? Tortellini with mushrooms, tomatoes, red peppers in a cream sauce.
20. Do you ever go a few days without changing your underwear? No, I just go without.
21. Have you ever accidentally eaten an insect? Eww...yes. I will be forever traumatized.
22. Do daddy long legs freak you out? YES.
23. Have you ever cleaned up someone elses vomit? No.
24. Have you ever dropped food on the floor and eaten it? Did it land face up or down?
25. Do you kiss your pets on the mouth? Yes :p
26. Do you talk baby talk? Only to babies - age is not a factor.
27. What serial killer do you find most disturbing? Ugh...Robert Pickton!!!!
28. Do you watch court tv? No.
29. Would you ever work in a retirement home? Yes. I have.
30. Do you believe plants have feelings? Yes. Venus Fly Trap feels hunger I believe.
31. Do you laugh at people with bowl haircuts? Hahaha...um...
32. Do you have nervous twitches? No
33. Are you ever purposely irritating? Yes :)
34. If you could fly, where would you go first? Jupiter
35. Do you prefer boats or planes? Planes...faster to run away in.
36. Love or lust? Amour.
37. One best friend or 10 aquaintances? One BFF please
38. Favorite food? Too difficult.
39. Do you believe that your first love never dies? Everyone dies.
40. What upcoming event are you waiting and ready for? Retirement.
41. Current smell? Jasmine
42. Do you get your nails done? Nope...mine are naturally beautiful
43. Most favorite person? Don't have a favourite
44. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonalds? Coffee
45. Are you an emotional person? No
46. Do you like your name? Yes...if they say it right.
47. Do you have plans this weekend? Roadtrip!
48. Do you work? Yep...and I actually like what I'm doing!!!
49. Do you dance naked in your room? All the time.
50. When did your last relationship end? Thanksgiving of last year.
51. What are you listening to right now? Erykah Badu
52. Biggest fear? Fear
53. If you can remove one emotion from romance, what would it be? Jealousy
54. Favorite place to be? Greece...at the moment. Still lots to see!
55. What are you wearing right now? Pjs
56. Are your toes painted? Yep, red.
57. Does anyone hate you? My best friend, but I think she was only kidding when she said it.
58. How many people do you trust fully? No one.
59. Did you have fun doing this? Meh.
60. Are you thinking of someone right now? Yes.

No comments: