Sunday, January 21, 2007

Evilness of Financial Institutions

I am so tired of banks and financial institutions squeezing every single penny out of us using sleezy ways!!! First it's the "service" charges, fine, I let that slide, then it's the double interest rates where if you fail to pay on time (I forget sometimes), interest is incurred twice even if you've paid off the balance, which I'm still fuming about! The most current episode is allowing you to go over your credit card limit and then charging you a fee!! What is the point of a LIMIT if they're going to let you go over?! That's crazy! They're supposed to right off REJECT the card once your limit is up! I will simply use the other card. I will remove myself as a client from BMO once they give me back that overlimit fee!!!! Evil evil banks, isn't there one out there that isn't a scheming jackass?!

No comments: