Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dream Job

It's not Brand Marketing (although that's close) - it's .... A PROFESSIONAL BED TESTER!! I actually have put a lot of time into this thought and in all honesty meets all of the following criteria:

1. I'm allowed to sleep on the job (or work in my sleep probably sounds better on the resume...with this whole thing about dedication)and no one would fire me for it
2. I can make money sleeping (like Bill Gates and Donald Trump although not as much money...eventually maybe)
3. Be challenged - dreams are sometimes difficult to interpret! I also like the whole non-repeated aspect of this...
4. Not have to deal with politics
5. Have time for myself during the day
6. Enjoy work (who doesn't like to sleep?)
7. Relaxing, non-stressful job (although some dreams can be a mindful!)
8. Can work on multiple projects so I am not bored -- I can test pillows and comforters too!
9. Time is flexible
10. It's something I have to do anyway!

So as you can see, there are not a lot of jobs like this...I mean, there are people who get paid watching t.v and playing video games...why not bed testing?! It's a big industry and EVERYONE is a customer! If only...*sigh*

No comments: