Thursday, November 22, 2007

Snowed in at DFW Airport

I've been to the Dallas DFW airport many times. This is the only time where I had to spend like 7 hours here. Apparently because of bad T.O weather, my flight was canceled and I had to go on the 12 o'clock flight to Toronto. In retrospect, I should've just gone back to the Park n Fly 10 minutes away, drive home, sleep, re-park, then back to the airport. Should've, could've, didn't. I slept for 3 hours on the chairs then woke up to have one of the most disgusting breakfasts ever. I thought I could cheer myself up by doing some airport shopping in LV or Gucci, but this airport has no class and does not have anything like it. So there goes that idea. Maybe the good stores are in another terminal...

From what I hear, the weather is not that bad in Toronto, maybe it's an en-route thing? Or perhaps there weren't enough people taking the 6:30am flight so they decided to consolidate - bastards. Either way, there goes 1/3 of my vacation! I should've left last night. Back to that again*sigh*. It is 10am now...2 more hours.

No comments: