Saturday, October 06, 2007

So it's hockey season ... eh?

Yea...hockey season has finally started and I'm stuck down south where football is life. I missed the first two Leafs regular season game, but I suppose it's ok as we lost to the Sens (arrghhh) both times. I did however manage to watch the third game against Montreal, which we won it OT. It's coz I watched ;). How did I swing that? I went onto the Sabres site and signed up for Centre Ice free trial...heh. What a great game! Our new goalie seems to be not doing that badly from that game! I then proceeded to download two P2P online streaming programs, the two best ones that I've found are Sopcast, which shows CBC's Hockey Night in Canada (HNIC) and Sports NEt and TVU, which has Versus and maybe Fox Sports.

Now all I need is a t.v and a S-video cable :p

At least I can stream all the American shows online now from the networks now that I am in the States. Who needs cable anyway?! Not me. And besides, I can't even get service because I can't sign up for satellite as they won't serve me because I don't have a credit history - big surprise since I just moved here. Idiots, turning away business for that. Their loss. One less expense to worry about.

No comments: