Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bills Bills Bills

*Sigh* The cost of living alone. Independence is great, don't get me wrong, but as the bills come in each month you realize the cost of independence. Granted, the first month is the worst because you see all the "extras" such as set up fee, initiation fee and whatever fee they can slap on your bill...it's there. My gas bill (what I used) was shy over $30, but the entire bill came out to be $145.......right. The same story goes for my electric bill and phone bill. My water bill was surprisingly very little...$4 - thank goodness for that! I suppose $70 a month for utilities isn't bad...is it?

At the moment, I have a small pile of dishes yet to be washed, the laundry is upstairs on the fourth floor, and I should probably vacuum sometime soon. Luckily, I made enough food for lunch that I can also have it for dinner...I'm so lazy!

No comments: