Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Your mission, should you decide to accept it

Mission: Hard to Believe
Level: Difficult

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to escape The Village in the middle of the night, undetected with all your belongings. Then drive off into the night with the music blasting out of the Ford Focus. Observed obstacles: drunk sleeping person on the living room floor, unpacked luggage, randomly scattered items, loud creaking doors and dark lighting. Available resources: BlackBerry.

Turning on the lights was not an option. So of course I had to rely on my handy BB to show me the way. Believe me, it was not easy finding and packing everything (I forgot the toothbrush and took the wrong headset). I wasn't sure that I would be able to pull it off successfully. But I did. A new skill to put on the resume. I even straightened my hair before I left at 5am.

No comments: