Friday, January 11, 2008

End of Silence

There are very few albums where I like almost all of the songs - Metallica's Black album was one. I recently discovered Red's End of Silence (2003) ... "Breathe Into Me" got me hooked. I then downloaded "Lost"... then finally the whole album. I am going to go buy the album if I can find it, not exactly the most popular band.

Some of the lyrics aren't exactly "deep", but I am so addicted to the melody...

Already Over
Let Go
Lost
Pieces
Break Me Down
Gave It All Away
Breathe Into Me
Hide
Wasting Time
Already Over Pt.2

Yes, it is 4:30am and I am listening to this album. I can't seem to sleep - lately I have been having trouble sleeping, I always seem to wake up at 4am. 4 is a significant number in Chinese, similar to the meaning of 13, except instead of "unlucky", the number 4 is a little more extreme...it means "death". Now I am not a superstitious person at all...but having studied psych in University, the mind is a powerful thing and I am just stressed...and it is all just a cosmic coincidence ;). Now there is a good heading for a poem...Cosmic Coincidence - maybe I'll share...I am ending this posting at 4:44am. Night!

No comments: